Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Crownoise - Tourism
Hey guys and girls this is mine, didnt mix the other vox cuz got to sleep. Fun to hear yours.

.mp3    Tourism.mp3 --  (Download: 10 MB)

(09-04-2022, 03:25 AM)crownoise Wrote: Hey guys and girls this is mine, didnt mix the other vox cuz got to sleep. Fun to hear yours.
Hello crownoise! I like it and also some good guitar sound/FX and vocal reverb ideas. Nice! Maybe one small thing sometime the snare disappears a bit and on my monitors, the mix sounds a tiny bit bass heavy. Anyway a good one mate. Smile
okay yes i noticed this to after you mentioned it haha! Wink i think the snare lacked lowend on many places so since i went for a bassier equing thats prob why. Thanks mate! Big Grin
(09-04-2022, 03:25 AM)crownoise Wrote: Hey guys and girls this is mine, didnt mix the other vox cuz got to sleep. Fun to hear yours.

Hi! Would agree the overall sound feels a bit too 'smileyface eq'. Other than that, balance feels ok and effects are nice. Good mixing.
(14-04-2022, 05:37 PM)kapu Wrote:

Hi! Would agree the overall sound feels a bit too 'smileyface eq'. Other than that, balance feels ok and effects are nice. Good mixing.
Hey thanks man Smile
I can agree with the previous comments.  In referencing this track with commercial content it's quite bass heavy with some rogue frequencies below 150Hz present that could be tucked in.  I love the guitar processing.  It tames the harshness down a bit and allows it to sit within the piano parts nicely.  Well worth trying to perfect this one. Smile
What up crow!
Great fat kick, great fx's and the H.H feels clean. (i struggled a bit on those).
i kinda agree on the subject of the snare, a bit buried.
But i like what i hear.
Cheers pal!
Definately never know what to expect with you, i think this could work if cleaned up a bit, some parts sound great and bring such a different vibe i quite like, it just lacks some clarity