Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marc Ellason - Upside Down (MIX)
Hi there!! this my mix. enjooy!!
thanks.

.mp3    Marc Ellason - Upside Down.mp3 --  (Download: 8.71 MB)

(07-04-2022, 07:07 PM)halimanfauzi Wrote: Hi there!! this my mix. enjooy!!
thanks.
The balance is pretty good. I might make the vocal level a little more consistent. It sounds like the drums are sidechaining everything, likely because of overly heavy compression or bus limiting. Just back the compression off on the tracks and the bus, and more carefully dial in attack and release. I would also recommend less heavy high passing overall. I think a lot of it is done well, though.
(09-04-2022, 11:46 PM)Universe Man Wrote:
thanks.
The balance is pretty good. I might make the vocal level a little more consistent. It sounds like the drums are sidechaining everything, likely because of overly heavy compression or bus limiting. Just back the compression off on the tracks and the bus, and more carefully dial in attack and release. I would also recommend less heavy high passing overall. I think a lot of it is done well, though.
Thanks for the feedback bro! cheers!!  Wink
thanks.
Excellent. Very good use of all the tracks. You built in excitement and ear candy and established a very coherent and musical mix. Possible improvement would more clip gain automation on the lead vocal to cement its presence throughout the song.
Well done. A very good listen.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]