Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SkalyVan - All To End (Marc Peiron mix)
Hi! Here's my mix and master of All To End.
I hope you like it!

If anyone needs mixing services, just contact me at www.marcpeiron.com

.mp3    SkalyVan - All To End (Marc Peiron mix).mp3 --  (Download: 9.05 MB)

Hey marc, you need to attach the file so we can listen to it Smile.
(11-04-2022, 11:10 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey marc, you need to attach the file so we can listen to it Smile.
Lol I probably didn't hit the add attachment button. Thanks! Now it's here!
Hi Marc,

I don't think i'm in the position to judge anyones mix, since i haven't got feedback to mine and don't know if it's good or bad advise what i give. but i try to give my opinion.

I really like the overall balance and feeling of your mix, it's very "warm" and/but powerfull. On my cheap in-ears it sounded really! good. (In your face vocal, nice drums - especially the wideness of the toms)
But on my studio monitors i feel like it's a bit "messy" and overpowered in the bottom area. Some notes on the bass guitar are jumping out and resonate, same for toms.
The Vocal is mixed very good, i think. Not overwashed in tons of reverb. Also, for me the vocal timing of the original/preview is perfectly fine but i like your aproach of rearrangeing it the most so far. Snare sounds nice even there's a bit to much reverb in the breakdown for my taste.

Hope you find my feedback helpfull Smile
Mix is in the right place but also the vocals is very out of time and the overall dynamics is lacking, this can be heard at the breakdown at 2:10 where the entire song seems to lose all hype and just falls flat on its face, this may be a automation issue depending. Hopes this helps Smile