Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Good Wolf - Tourism (Hein-Ivan Mix)
It's a fine song and fun to mix but, also a bit difficult for me. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

.mp3    Our Good Wolf - Tourism.mp3 --  (Download: 9.96 MB)

Not much to complain on here mate Smile think maybe snare is a bit thin maybe but guess thats about it.
(09-04-2022, 03:48 AM)crownoise Wrote: Not much to complain on here mate Smile think maybe snare is a bit thin maybe but guess thats about it.
Hi crownoise! Many thanks for that. I did struggle a bit with the drums on this one and I think I'm not fully happy with the mastering either, so I'll probably do another mix / mastering later on. Anyway, thanks mate. Smile
Good job Heinim!
A little bit too much hihat on my speakers, good on bass frequencies!
i am just releasing my version.

BlueTigerMastering studio gears:
Apple Mac M2 +
Softube Console 1 + Weiss/TubeTech plugz
TC Electronic Clarity metering system
Audiolab M-DAC and Cyrus pre and DAC
Dynaudio BM15A, Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS7 monitors
+ SVS subwoofer
Sony MDR-EX500 in-ear headphones
(12-04-2022, 08:36 PM)BlueTiger Wrote: Good job Heinim!
A little bit too much hihat on my speakers, good on bass frequencies!
i am just releasing my version.
HiĀ BlueTiger! Many thanks for the comments mate. Smile
One of the big challenges of this song is the hi hat sound and size. Your hat seems to be too broad and takes up a good portion of space at times.
I am hearing a lot of little things I would address but none of them really glaring. I do think you could scoop the mids a bit and find the bottom that seems to be slightly lacking. It might also help with the hat. Overall, pretty good.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(02-07-2022, 05:18 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: One of the big challenges of this song is the hi hat sound and size. Your hat seems to be too broad and takes up a good portion of space at times.
I am hearing a lot of little things I would address but none of them really glaring. I do think you could scoop the mids a bit and find the bottom that seems to be slightly lacking. It might also help with the hat. Overall, pretty good.
Hi Mixinthecloud! Many thanks for the comments and I do agree there are things with this mix I'm not happy with so I'll do another mix later on. Cheers!