Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
oxeye - Reflection (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A fine song and good production. Hope you like my mix and thanks for listening. Cheers!

.mp3    oxeye - Reflection.mp3 --  (Download: 6.67 MB)

(29-03-2022, 09:43 PM)heinim Wrote: A fine song and good production. Hope you like my mix and thanks for listening. Cheers!

Hi Heinim.I loved your mix .Very good.
(31-03-2022, 04:11 PM)Mammy Wrote:
(29-03-2022, 09:43 PM)heinim Wrote: A fine song and good production. Hope you like my mix and thanks for listening. Cheers!

Hi Heinim.I loved your mix .Very good.
Hi Mammy! Many thanks for the feedback, glad you like it. Big Grin
Cool mix man, like the drums.
(03-04-2022, 12:17 AM)crownoise Wrote: Cool mix man, like the drums.
Hi crownoise! Glad you like it, thanks! Big Grin
that is so sick! love the drums. can you go trough the process on how you made the drums so punchy and wide!!!
(29-04-2022, 10:24 PM)hamedo Wrote: that is so sick! love the drums. can you go trough the process on how you made the drums so punchy and wide!!!
Hello hamedo! Many thanks for the feedback! There is not a lot I did on the drums, only a 2db lift at 60hz and 2 dB down at 120hz on the kick. A lite compression (max 2db) on the drum bus, but it is important not to have faster than 50ms attack to keep the punch coming thru. For me the most important thing to get a good mix is the balance and I never do a lot EQ or compression. Remember, there is never a bad sound only a bad balance. Cheers!
thanks for that!!
Very nice drums as stated,very good mix.
Reaper user
(09-05-2022, 03:09 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Very nice drums as stated,very good mix.
Hi Cudjoe! Many thanks for that, glad you liked it!