Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GeorgiaWonder_Siren_mix,mastered_by_Eric(V2)
Thanks!!

.mp3    GeorgiaWonder_Siren_Mastered_0324_1857.mp3 --  (Download: 12.35 MB)

(24-03-2022, 11:00 AM)Eric DJ Shin Wrote: Thanks!!
Hi Eric DJ Shin.your mix is great .If you wanna more hot and analog drums you can use puigchild compressor for drums.And add waves nls channel plugin to them.Finally You can use valhalla (ambience reverb ) for vocal .It is great for this song .I dont hear the strings.ıt is very important glue for this mix.And another great tool is waves H-eq ıt is fantastic eq for masterbus.Pumping kick blocks the bass guitar.(boost 500 hz for bass and cut 500 hz for kick.kick and bass will be better)These are my opinions .You can not agree with me .Maybe you doing right  Cool
I shared my secrets oh noooooo  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(24-03-2022, 09:01 PM)Mammy Wrote:
(24-03-2022, 11:00 AM)Eric DJ Shin Wrote: Thanks!!
Hi Eric DJ Shin.your mix is great .If you wanna more hot and analog drums you can use puigchild compressor for drums.And add waves nls channel plugin to them.Finally You can use valhalla (ambience reverb ) for vocal .It is great for this song .I dont hear the strings.ıt is very important glue for this mix.And another great tool is waves H-eq ıt is fantastic eq for masterbus.Pumping kick blocks the bass guitar.(boost 500 hz for bass and cut 500 hz for kick.kick and bass will be better)These are my opinions .You can not agree with me .Maybe you doing right  Cool
I shared my secrets oh noooooo  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks You for the advice!! Smile