Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Schoolboy Fascination - Mix By Enrique Rueda
I hope you like and enjoy it.

.mp3    Schoolboy Fascination - Mix By Enrique Rueda.mp3 --  (Download: 7.71 MB)

.mp3    Schoolboy Fascination Remix - Mix By Enrique Rueda.mp3 --  (Download: 7.71 MB)

(15-03-2022, 11:42 AM)Enrique Wrote: I hope you like and enjoy it.
Hi Enrique! Not a bad mix this one. The one thing for me is that the kick has too much energy in the 150-200hz region and therefor drowning the bass. Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers!
(18-03-2022, 11:18 PM)heinim Wrote:
(15-03-2022, 11:42 AM)Enrique Wrote: I hope you like and enjoy it.
Hi Enrique! Not a bad mix this one. The one thing for me is that the kick has too much energy in the 150-200hz region and therefor drowning the bass. Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers!
Thank you very much hein!! I'm glad you liked it.
I am in love with kick and that sometimes makes it too present. Those frequencies may be somewhat accentuated to give it more body. Thanks for your appreciation.
Cheers!!
Hi Enrique,
Nice mix! I like how it's really bright but not too bright, just the right balance I think (I wish I heard yours before my attempt on this, now I see I went way too dark!). I also like how you managed the intro transition which felt odd in the "official mix" whereas in yours it felt very natural. I guess if there was one thing I would change, it would be to make the bass a little more prominent as it has some great lines that complement the vocal melody.
Anyway, great mix!
Stepan
Hi Stepan, thank you for your feedback.
As for the bass, I don't feel that it is lacking, maybe it could be a little more sub, although I am happy with its processing.
Hi Enrique, I really love the the drums and bass and the way it drives the beat. I will have to re-look at the way i have mixed it.
(05-02-2023, 10:41 AM)Sozza23 Wrote: Hi Enrique, I really love the the drums and bass and the way it drives the beat. I will have to re-look at the way i have mixed it.
Hi Sozza, I'm glad you like it. The drum had quite a few things to fix, so it was something that I had to work on a lot.
ThankĀ for your feedback. Cheers!!