Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mix & Master of Perpetual Escape - Into My Dreams - Impressive Sounds Studio
Here is my Mix and Master of the song: Perpetual Escape - Into My Dreams

Please be so kind to leave a review about my work, whether good or bad; I do this for fun mostly so this helps me to continue improving! Smile

With this track, I isolated DIO's Holy Diver electric guitars and created an EQ Match in Izotope which really gave life to the guitars.  The reverb and slapback on the vocals are all tempo-mapped.  The acoustic guitar got my usual treatment; 5 instances of Denise Audio Perfect Room with different crossover points, ducking settings, etc to really bring out the frets and the room.

Note:  All my mixes target -14LUFS with a True Peak of -1.5dB for streaming standards

.m4a    Cambridge feat. Perpetual Escape - Into My Dreams - Mix & Master by Daniel Boyd.m4a --  (Download: 38.17 MB)

Mix version 2 - increased the lead guitar's volume by 3dB to come through a bit stronger  Big Grin

.m4a    Cambridge feat. Perpetual Escape - Into My Dreams - Mix & Master by Daniel Boyd.m4a --  (Download: 38.16 MB)

Taking another stab at all the mixes I've done by this artist now that I've been learning a lot more and have 210+ mixes under my belt...

.m4a    Cambridge multitrack mix featuring Perpetual Escape - Into My Dreams, Mix & Master by Daniel Boyd.m4a --  (Download: 35.97 MB)