Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mozart Piano Concert No. 12 K414
This was fun... Big Grin

.mp3    MozartPianoConcerto12_K414.mp3 --  (Download: 19.11 MB)

The horns in the intro just about took my head off. One of the challenges of this performance is taming things like that as well as keeping a good bottom end in the presentation.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(08-03-2022, 05:35 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: The horns in the intro just about took my head off.  One of the challenges of this performance is taming things like that as well as keeping a good bottom end in the presentation.
Oeksound Soothe2 is unique and invaluable for dynamically taming resonant frequencies which is why the woodwinds come across like that.  Check out my mix for an example of what that plugin does.
(04-08-2022, 03:24 PM)Lynx_TWO Wrote:
(08-03-2022, 05:35 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: The horns in the intro just about took my head off.  One of the challenges of this performance is taming things like that as well as keeping a good bottom end in the presentation.
Oeksound Soothe2 is unique and invaluable for dynamically taming resonant frequencies which is why the woodwinds come across like that.  Check out my mix for an example of what that plugin does.
Really?  On classical music? I'm not sure that is the best approach to a recording such as this. It's like using a sledgehammer for a finish nail.  Use your ears and find out how and why the buildup is occurring and address that.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]