Mammy I hope to goal your feedback.

Great mix Cox. .You  made it great !
Thanks a lot Mammy .
COX-Lab
email to : [email protected]
Nola (Napoli) Italy
COX Wrote:Hi Mike,
Thanks to feedback I'm grateful.
In the studio my monitor system is Amphion one 15, Focal Alpha 80, Tannoy reveal Red (the 1st series) 
To be honest I worked this at home in the free time before going to s with my krk headphones Kns6400 Smile (never trust!)
I agree with you  after check the mix with the Focal.
Yes I used a room effect on the bass and brainworx subsynth in stereo mode. 
I worked out a new general revision of mix & master to clean the low end and reduce the reverb like your overwiev.(NeverLeaveTheNightAlone-06_COX_Lab.mp3)
Now it should be better let me know if you found that!

Thanks again to listening and evaluate

Cox

Yes - the low end of v6 is much better.

Seems like you are lucky enough to have some quite expensive gear available Smile.  The reason I mentioned the monitoring is that I know from personal experience that a lot of equipment cannot reproduce the  real low end and sub freqs, and if you can't hear it, you likely won't hear any issues as such.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(14-03-2022, 10:46 PM)mikej Wrote:
COX Wrote:Hi Mike,
Thanks to feedback I'm grateful.
In the studio my monitor system is Amphion one 15, Focal Alpha 80, Tannoy reveal Red (the 1st series) 
To be honest I worked this at home in the free time before going to s with my krk headphones Kns6400 Smile (never trust!)
I agree with you  after check the mix with the Focal.
Yes I used a room effect on the bass and brainworx subsynth in stereo mode. 
I worked out a new general revision of mix & master to clean the low end and reduce the reverb like your overwiev.(NeverLeaveTheNightAlone-06_COX_Lab.mp3)
Now it should be better let me know if you found that!

Thanks again to listening and evaluate

Cox

Yes - the low end of v6 is much better.

Seems like you are lucky enough to have some quite expensive gear available Smile.  The reason I mentioned the monitoring is that I know from personal experience that a lot of equipment cannot reproduce the  real low end and sub freqs, and if you can't hear it, you likely won't hear any issues as such.

Cheers!
Thanks to listen the v6 mike.
Yes I agee with you If you can't hear you don't know and my headphone isn't the right way to check that 
Cheers
COX-Lab
Nola (Napoli) Italy
Is that a swelling reverb in the voice? Cool stuff!
ITB Setup: Reaper, Airwindows, IK Multimedia TR5, XLN AD2 ATrigger and RC-20, Waves.
Monitoring: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII, Behritone, Sennheiser HD 650. Semi-treated room.

(20-03-2022, 08:11 PM)OctopusOnFire Wrote: Is that a swelling reverb in the voice? Cool stuff!

Thanks Octopus,
I use Eventide Undulator in Insert and Timeless delay in send for that... Big Grin
COX-Lab
Nola (Napoli) Italy