Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturn Syndicate - Never Leave The Night Alone (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A good song and fun to mix. Thanks for listening!

.mp3    Saturn Syndicate - Never Leave The Night Alone.mp3 --  (Download: 11.38 MB)

Hey mate Smile really digging the mixing on this one. I was thinking about if the highmidmastering was to much, but since its that much its almost like its a really genius plan, feels like i can listen to the mix on low volume but still get the right power, is this how you where thinking? The only problem i think with this move is for the snare. The ref was really good i think Smile.
(05-03-2022, 08:31 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey mate Smile really digging the mixing on this one. I was thinking about if the highmidmastering was to much, but since its that much its almost like its a really genius plan, feels like i can listen to the mix on low volume but still get the right power, is this how you where thinking? The only problem i think with this move is for the snare. The ref was really good i think Smile.
Hi crownoise! Many thanks for the feedback. Yes, it's very important for me that the power translates to almost every listening volume. I try to achieve that by mixing and mastering on very low volume, but also listening on different systems at different levels. You are correct about the snare, but after listening in my car I ended up with this. Thanks mate! Smile
a very good master as ever mate!
but for my taste the guitars need to be more aggressive, in the back but more aggressive... but it's my taste!
i hope you can enjoy my master too!
have a nice day!

BlueTigerMastering studio gears:
Apple Mac M2 +
Softube Console 1 + Weiss plugz
TC Electronic Clarity metering system
(previously TC Sytem 6000 + Konnekt X32)
Audiolab M-DAC and Cyrus pre and DAC
Dynaudio BM15A, Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS7 monitors
+ SVS subwoofer
Sony MDR-EX500 in-ear headphones
(19-04-2022, 10:05 PM)BlueTiger Wrote: a very good master as ever mate!
but for my taste the guitars need to be more aggressive, in the back but more aggressive... but it's my taste!
i hope you can enjoy my master too!
have a nice day!
Hi BlueTiger! Many thanks for that mate and I will check out your mix/master also. Cheers!