Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crownoise - All to end
Hard to do this mix better then the preview i got to say, hats of on that mix, i almost got there, this is mine:

.mp3    All to end.mp3 --  (Download: 9.06 MB)

It's not bad. pretty good balances but I think like every single song with di guitars, the sound quality of the mix will depend heavily on the amp simulation you used.
Personally I would like more drums here but it sounds good. A lil more open eq so it doesn't sound that dark and your mix is pretty good.
I will agree man, this mix was HARD for sure, especially dealing with the off timing.
I will saw when it comes to the guitars I think you probably could've use a heavier amp sim to get that more "gain" sound. There are moments it feels like the guitars are on a grit channel rather than a heavy gain channel.
As for the screams, you did a good job getting them to come forward and have some aggression! Nicely done. The clean vox could use some tuning and then I think they will be great!
Sounds like you had some challenges with that bass guitar like I did too, glad I wasn't alone in that haha.
The drums are a little to dry for my taste but that is just me. Your toms sound pretty good too.

Honestly, just some minor things here and there to really bring this mix home! Other than that, good job!

Hope you listen to my mix and tell me what you think too!

Again good job!!
(06-03-2022, 09:03 AM)Shul Wrote: It's not bad. pretty good balances but I think like every single song with di guitars, the sound quality of the mix will depend heavily on the amp simulation you used.
Personally I would like more drums here but it sounds good. A lil more open eq so it doesn't sound that dark and your mix is pretty good.
Hey thanks man! I agree on more opening eq, atleast or everything exept the guitars Smile cheers.
(12-03-2022, 07:14 AM)JEMixer Wrote: I will agree man, this mix was HARD for sure, especially dealing with the off timing.
I will saw when it comes to the guitars I think you probably could've use a heavier amp sim to get that more "gain" sound. There are moments it feels like the guitars are on a grit channel rather than a heavy gain channel.
As for the screams, you did a good job getting them to come forward and have some aggression! Nicely done. The clean vox could use some tuning and then I think they will be great!
Sounds like you had some challenges with that bass guitar like I did too, glad I wasn't alone in that haha.
The drums are a little to dry for my taste but that is just me. Your toms sound pretty good too.

Honestly, just some minor things here and there to really bring this mix home! Other than that, good job!

Hope you listen to my mix and tell me what you think too!

Again good job!!
Thanks for the feedback and kind words! I did have alot of trouble with the bass, so hard sometimes when you need to battle the kick. I will give it a listen and come with feedback mate.