Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Am Cassettes - Believe
Such a great production, thanks a lot for the multi-tracks
Took me a while to get this sound as I like, but still not 100% happy how it turned out.
Felt like I needed to do some automation, but is still hard for me to do this with the mouse (think I'll need a DAW controller)

Anyway, hope it turned out fine, and any comments are welcome

Cheers

Edit (02.01.2024) v2 R02
LUNA mixing

.mp3    I Am Cassettes - Believe.mp3 --  (Download: 6.92 MB)

.mp3    I Am Cassette - Believe - v2 R02.mp3 --  (Download: 8.55 MB)

MacPro 5,1 - Monteret | UAD Apollo Twin | AKG - K701 | Reaper | LUNA
New version added ( LUNA mixing )
Hey man! such a great work! i love it. Great mixing! In terms of personal preference, i can say that leads guitars at 1:30 needs more of that ambient feeling, maybe you can try to push back those with some volume moves and a bit of delay/reverb. Thats all, drums are sounding awesome and the rest sits perfectly. Congrats!
Oh and im looking to get a daw controller as well, and the presonus 8 looks great for its price, i see a lot of cool reviews all around, just check it.
Thanks man,

I'm really happy you like it
Yeah, I thought so too, about the lead guitars, (and also about the drums), but in the end I just moved it down a bit, thought it was too much.
I feel now it needs to go up a bit, and also work a bit at the end of the song, some instruments seemed now louder.

Such a great tool a daw controller, I was thinking too I need one, and I'll check this one out

Cheers
Andrei