Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brennon Causey Mixing - 'All To End v2'
I used my Mesa Boogie for the D.I.s
It has an aggressive but somewhat worn out tone for a Mesa. It still has pretty old tubes in it.

Update v2 - A whole lotta aligning, and basically remixing everything, heres v2 Smile

.mp3    All To End.mp3 --  (Download: 9.17 MB)

.mp3    All To Endv2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.17 MB)

Whole bunch of these tracks are out of time but to be fair the tracks time alignment is pretty fkd up tbh so you kinda gotta piece it all back together, sonic wise i feel a bit less fuzz on the guitars and the lead is on top of everything else, the bass sounds very "farty" and the vocals are really buried. Just my 2c keep going Smile
(01-03-2022, 09:09 PM)latanielvss. Wrote: Whole bunch of these tracks are out of time but to be fair the tracks time alignment is pretty fkd up tbh so you kinda gotta piece it all back together, sonic wise i feel a bit less fuzz on the guitars and the lead is on top of everything else, the bass sounds very "farty" and the vocals are really buried. Just my 2c keep going Smile
Thank you for the listening and opinion! I was totally rushing this mix and only focused on the guitars and D.I.ing them. Aligning everything was kinda overwhelming somewhat but I think I got it pretty good now with v2 Smile
Good job v2 is way better, a bit too slammed/snare for my taste but good nonetheless.