Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Brew - 'What I Want'
eso estoy viendo y se me está cayendo la baba jejejeje!!!
mixing since April 2013
pasame por mp tu correo y te los paso
Hi JuanJose
Your mix sounds well balanced ,I really struggled with this one and you have done a better job than I ended up with balance , I like your background vocals and effects !
The kick beater is cutting through nice ,I am missing the bottom end of the kick and bass which maybe due to compression .As Alan mentioned, there is a high frequency ringing sound that starts in the chorus at about 0.50 and throughout the rest of the song ,it stands out at 1.10 But it could by my ears playing up with tinnitus from too much live music LOL Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thank you, Don! I've been trying to find what that sound was, but I couldn't find it. I even tried to listen track by track and there was a slight ringing sound in one of the guitars. I've notched it out but I'm not sure that that was what you heard...

Anyway, I've tried to add more sub to the kick, I also tried Sergio's EQ on the guitar and I don't hear the pick as much as before. That is a real mystery to me because I can only see frequency boosts and no decrease of the annoying frequency... I guess I have to study more about all this.

But anyway, thank you all for your help and patience!! Smile

.mp3    The Brew - What I Want(4).mp3 --  (Download: 5.34 MB)

mixing since April 2013