Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Error 404' [Andrey Benassi Mix]
How are you guys doing?
My sunday mix is going to this song, I really enjoyed to mix and I hope you guys enjoy as well, hope it sounds good!

Mix session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czK6ZQ2SI68

Cheers!  Smile

.mp3    The Bright Start Alliance - Error 404 [Andrey Benassi Mix].mp3 --  (Download: 9.76 MB)

You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
I love the sound of the drums and guitars! If I had any critiques, I'd say the following:

1- The low end energy is really nice! It might be a little thick around like, just under 300hz.
2- You could bring up a little bit of midrange between 600hz and 1000hz on the guitar and it might feel really good. As it is they sound really good, but they could have a little bit more push there.
3- Maybe a little bit much going on at 4-5khz. Really, it's just a tiny bit but I feel like you could reign in some of this on the guitars, the overheads, and maybe even the vocals by a hair each and it would smooth it out real nice.
4- I'd love to hear more air on this track. An air band of like 10khz and above might be really pleasant to have?

That's all I can think of. Just slight eq adjustments to shift the focus a little more and bring out the in-your-face aggression of it all!
Great mix though, thank you so much for it!