Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Ultra Violet Apology mix, - give me feedback please.
Hello, everyone. 

Here's my take on this mix, there was a lot of 1-2k that I perceived a bit sharp in all the mix. Does anyone know which mics were used? 
I tried to keep it dark but full with a nice big dynamic. In the words of Tchad Blake I wanted to keep those "Swampy Vibes" The whole track felt alive and had a pulse. 

Please give me any critique on this mix, I would love to hear other peoples opinions on this. I haven't done any car tests of anything just bounced out from my session. 

Thanks in advance, 
Chris

.mp3    The Butterfly Effect - An Ultraviolet Apology - FIrst Pass MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 12.46 MB)

[quote pid='115477' dateline='1644080334']
Nice mix, I really like the crispness you gave to the main vocal. I find the G sharp of the bass a little boomy. On my mix I've notched it at che precise frequency.
[/quote]
(06-02-2022, 02:27 PM)Fab354 Wrote: [quote pid='115477' dateline='1644080334']
Nice mix, I really like the crispness you gave to the main vocal. I find the G sharp of the bass a little boomy. On my mix I've notched it at che precise frequency.

[/quote]
Thanks for commenting, to be honest I am in need of a sub for my monitors or lower range as my subs and low end are what seems to not be translating the best. Which frequency was the G sharp if you can remember?