Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crownoise - Voiceless siren
Lovely tune Smile i went for a slammed and dark sound, think i almost got there.

.mp3    Voiceless Siren.mp3 --  (Download: 14.17 MB)

Hey crownoise,

The instruments balance is great, and I like the snare sound and the reverbs on the vocal, but I think you've overdone it on the mix-bus, it's clipping too much (and not in that good way)
Because every DAW now works in 64bit, and there is plenty of headroom, I think you can just lower the volume on the master.

Cheers,
Andrei
MacPro 5,1 - Monteret | UAD Apollo Twin | AKG - K701 | Reaper | LUNA
Well you wondered how to get more volume so this is a way to achieve this. Just because someone says that something doesn't work like "never go beyond the 0" doesn't mean it is true. I like the volume i got, think the clipping is because of saturation of the masterbuss. But thanks for the idea Smile.
"Just because someone says that something doesn't work like "never go beyond the 0" doesn't mean it is true".Totally agree!
MacPro 5,1 - Monteret | UAD Apollo Twin | AKG - K701 | Reaper | LUNA
(30-01-2022, 12:17 PM)crownoise Wrote: Lovely tune Smile i went for a slammed and dark sound, think i almost got there. 

Hi! I am a bass player from this band. The guitars are misaligned in the multitrack due to my fault. I am feeling shame about that but thanks for mixing. Our band is grateful for your work. If you will correct it in your mix, that would be cool. Here are the corrected tracks https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing . Sorry again and thanks!