Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Mistakes mik123
Hi!

My mix!

Thanks for listening! Big Grin

.mp3    Human Mistakes mik123 mix.mp3 --  (Download: 11.83 MB)

Dem echos, mate!
I like them a lot - Though you might want to reduce the sidechain-compression for the bass a bit, a shorter release perhaps.
In the chorus it sounds fine, but else, it sounds a bit misplaced, maybe I am alone on that one however.
Solid mix, things seem to fit together quite well - Good Job, especially in terms of creativity. Smile
(12-03-2014, 06:27 PM)mik123 Wrote: My mix!

Wow! This once's nice! Love that nice solid "thump" you got out of the kick drum, and particularly your use of stereo field and dynamics were wonderful. I particularly like the way the vocal is so very quiet towards the end; it's a nice contrast to the rest of the song, and fits in well with my personal artistic interpretation of the story behind the song (see the thread on my mix for more on that Wink).

My only quibble, really, is what you did with Synth 2; it sounds good but I'm not sure i like it panned so far right. Still on the right but a little more to the center might be good. Or you could try what I did and pan it around a little. Wink

Nice! Cool
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince
(13-03-2014, 03:43 AM)Pedaling Prince Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 06:27 PM)mik123 Wrote: My mix!

Wow! This once's nice! Love that nice solid "thump" you got out of the kick drum, and particularly your use of stereo field and dynamics were wonderful. I particularly like the way the vocal is so very quiet towards the end; it's a nice contrast to the rest of the song, and fits in well with my personal artistic interpretation of the story behind the song (see the thread on my mix for more on that Wink).

My only quibble, really, is what you did with Synth 2; it sounds good but I'm not sure i like it panned so far right. Still on the right but a little more to the center might be good. Or you could try what I did and pan it around a little. Wink

Nice! Cool

Thanks for yours comments!
Sounds great!
To mix or not to mix ... mix!