Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
'SomeDay' - [Andrey Benassi Mix]
How are you guys doing?
Sunday mixing, it was a fast mix, 2 hours mixing, I didn't want it to sound perfect but I wanted it to sound good for sure, I hope you guys enjoy!

.mp3    Someday - Andrey Benassi Mix V3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.05 MB)

.mp3    Someday - Andrey Benassi Mix V4.mp3 --  (Download: 7.05 MB)

You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
(10-01-2022, 02:21 AM)andreybenassi Wrote: How are you guys doing?
Sunday mixing, it was a fast mix, 2 hours mixing, I didn't want it to sound perfect but I wanted it to sound good for sure, I hope you guys enjoy!
Hey dude!
Really good job another time. The best one until now.
I really like the tone of guitars. I only see 2 points for my taste:
1.- the left dist. guitar on the verses is bit loud.
2.- The background vocals on the drops can be a bit less briliant, to give the sensation that aren't on the same plane that the lead vox.
As I said, this points are about my taste!
Cheers my friend Tongue
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
(10-01-2022, 04:52 PM)supep Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 02:21 AM)andreybenassi Wrote: How are you guys doing?
Hey dude!
Really good job another time. The best one until now.
I really like the tone of guitars. I only see 2 points for my taste:
1.- the left dist. guitar on the verses is bit loud.
2.- The background vocals on the drops can be a bit less briliant, to give the sensation that aren't on the same plane that the lead vox.
As I said, this points are about my taste!
Cheers my friend Tongue
Thanks buddy! You maybe right, I'll probably give a look tonight and probably make an adjustment!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
[email protected]
Nice mix mate gj Smile for me guitars in the sidechannels could come up a tiny bit in the lowend (or maybe cut very tiny bit of highmids to make them phatter?) but this is a really good mix otherwise, and the guitars does sound really good so just being a bit overly naggy haha Big Grin.
Hi.tracks seem very seperated.They sound like the different elements.I wanna say that there is no glue between them.Instruments dont give the dynamic effect.As a short technically your mix is ok but as  musically you need some changes .I love powered snare with clap sound.Maybe more saturated mix I dont know .Cheers !
(11-01-2022, 06:09 PM)crownoise Wrote: Nice mix mate gj Smile for me guitars in the sidechannels could come up a tiny bit in the lowend (or maybe cut very tiny bit of highmids to make them phatter?) but this is a really good mix otherwise, and the guitars does sound really good so just being a bit overly naggy haha Big Grin.
Thanks for your feedback and I agree, I'm thinking about tweaking it, but I know I'm going to spend a few extra hours that I wouldn't want to. There's no ''just a bit'' haha!
Cheers!
[email protected]
(11-01-2022, 06:13 PM)Mammy Wrote: Hi.tracks seem very seperated.They sound like the different elements.I wanna say that there is no glue between them.Instruments dont give the dynamic effect.As a short technically your mix is ok but as  musically you need some changes .I love powered snare with clap sound.Maybe more saturated mix I dont know .Cheers !
Yeah, I can hear what you mean and I agree, It needs more glue!
Thanks!
[email protected]
Mix Updated!
[email protected]
(11-01-2022, 09:34 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Mix Updated!
Hello andreybenassi! A very good mix this one (V4). Good dynamics and sound. One thing I did notice on my monitors, the toms have a tiny bit ringing in the 150-200hz area but not something to worry about. Anyway, I like it. Cheers!