Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
ShortWave RadioBand: 'SomeDay'
Hi!
This is my mix.
Comments welcome. Smile
Cheers

New version controllng the level of kick, and teh room of snare.

.mp3    ShortWaveRadioBand_SomeDay.mp3 --  (Download: 7.11 MB)

.mp3    ShortWaveRadioBand_SomeDay v2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.11 MB)

Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
Nice!!
(09-01-2022, 05:52 AM)Eric DJ Shin Wrote: Nice!!
Thanks for your feedback!
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Cakewalk by Bandlab
Its ok but the mix lacks exactment. No dynamics .Its just a bit boring sounding .No Automation .What happened to the backing vocals ?It just sounds flat with no life.You have done no work here at all really
(10-01-2022, 08:45 PM)takka360 Wrote: Its ok but the mix lacks exactment. No dynamics .Its just a bit boring sounding .No Automation .What happened to the backing vocals ?It just sounds flat with no life.You have done no work here at all really
I don't agree at all.

Your mix is nice! Just feel that the vocals are a bit scooped maybe? But the song itself sounds good!
Congratz
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
(10-01-2022, 08:45 PM)takka360 Wrote: Its ok but the mix lacks exactment. No dynamics .Its just a bit boring sounding .No Automation .What happened to the backing vocals ?It just sounds flat with no life.You have done no work here at all really
Thanks for your feedback.
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Cakewalk by Bandlab
(10-01-2022, 09:23 PM)andreybenassi Wrote:
I don't agree at all.

Your mix is nice! Just feel that the vocals are a bit scooped maybe? But the song itself sounds good!
Congratz
Thanks! I need to improve on vocals and on tone of guitar. Cheers!
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Cakewalk by Bandlab