Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skelpolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix)
Prince,
Regarding Human Mistakes, you're right those are issues and I agree. However, the reason for those is because at the stage of final level balancing I was mixing into the limiter. When you do that kind of thing you're fighting it. So, those problems exist because of the limiter. I never said the mix sounded right without it per se.

From Earth to Planet Omega okay yes during that part it gets extremely loud. However, I did a lot of careful A/Bing at matched levels and picked what the ME did because what he did for that part was perfect. Sure the DR drops into the single digit range but the sheer amount of sound at that part is meant to sound more like a cacophony than anything else. Also please note that in several places the DR actually increased and during the full on parts he did exactly what I wanted which was push the sound. Now, mind you too that the original mix too had single digit DR in places. Anyway, I still have the original mix and the actual multitrack for it. Problem is I don't know how many people would want to mix the beast. I'll run it by Mr. Senior.

Messages In This Thread
Skelpolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix) - by APZX - 08-03-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: Skepolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix) - by APZX - 09-03-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Skepolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix) - by APZX - 09-03-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Skepolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix) - by APZX - 11-03-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Skepolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix) - by pauli - 11-03-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Skepolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix) - by APZX - 12-03-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Skepolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix) - by pauli - 12-03-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Skepolu - Human Mistakes (ZX Mix) - by APZX - 13-03-2014, 01:31 PM