Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
crownoise - How to make a mirror
Hard mix! having some fun while drinking some beers, cheers mate cya Smile

.mp3    how to make a mirror.mp3 --  (Download: 5.16 MB)

Hey crow!
so different take that you made. very interesting effects that you applied in the vocals.
Do you mute some parts in the vocals?
The drum bass percussion sounds tremendous.
Cheers pal!
Hey man nice to see you again Smile thanks! I did mute some didn't finish the whole mix since i didn't feel that the song needed the other vox since they where so low recorded and oddly placed and also came so late in to the song. Listening back i really slammed those drums with distotion Big Grin glad you liked it.
(27-11-2021, 11:02 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hard mix! having some fun while drinking some beers, cheers mate cya :)
EPIIICCC! God this is so cool! That sliding harmonic filter on the high whistles have them feeling like overtone flutes, just the _size_ of it all, feel like this needs to be sung on top of an icelandic mountain with a choir of valkeries. Thank you so much for your take on this. And mmmf those giants footsteps kick drums!
WhittenAnd
bit.ly/whittenand
(03-02-2022, 05:20 PM)WhittenAnd Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 11:02 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hard mix! having some fun while drinking some beers, cheers mate cya Smile
EPIIICCC! God this is so cool! That sliding harmonic filter on the high whistles have them feeling like overtone flutes, just the _size_ of it all, feel like this needs to be sung on top of an icelandic mountain with a choir of valkeries. Thank you so much for your take on this. And mmmf those giants footsteps kick drums!
Hey Whitten! O man this comment is so epic thanks so much Big Grin! I was pleased with this so am veery glad for this comment, so joyful Smile Thanks again and you are welcome Smile Lovely tune you've created!