Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whitten And. Williams - How To Make A Mirror (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A fine song and some challenging aspects with the drums. I did try a different ending and hope you like it and thanks for listening. Cheers!

.mp3    Whitten And. Williams - How To Make A Mirror.mp3 --  (Download: 5.59 MB)

(22-11-2021, 01:59 PM)heinim Wrote: A fine song and some challenging aspects with the drums. I did try a different ending and hope you like it and thanks for listening. Cheers!
I love the immediacy here, like the closeness? I'm not sure the term, I'm on headphones and it all just feels so crisp and clear and here! Was excited to hear this new ending and your Strawberry Fields breakdown did not dissapoint. Thank you Smile
WhittenAnd
bit.ly/whittenand
(03-02-2022, 05:01 PM)WhittenAnd Wrote:
(22-11-2021, 01:59 PM)heinim Wrote: A fine song and some challenging aspects with the drums. I did try a different ending and hope you like it and thanks for listening. Cheers!
I love the immediacy here, like the closeness? I'm not sure the term, I'm on headphones and it all just feels so crisp and clear and here! Was excited to hear this new ending and your Strawberry Fields breakdown did not dissapoint. Thank you Smile
Hi WhittenAnd! Many thanks for the comments, glad you like it and many thanks for the opportunity to mix this. Cheers!