Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brennon Causey Mixing - 'How To Make A Mirror'
Scratched the first 2 attempts, gave it a solid mix Smile

.mp3    HowToMakeAMirrorF.mp3 --  (Download: 4.74 MB)

New mix Smile
(21-11-2021, 08:16 AM)401kBC Wrote: Scratched the first 2 attempts, gave it a solid mix :)
See what I love about this mix is that the incidental noise, the breaths, the puffs, the rough edges between the notes on the low flute (my _favourite_ bit of the sound and the reason I keep going back to the instrument) got some proper love and attention. S'awesome to hear them foregrounded like this. Also epic big drums :)
WhittenAnd
bit.ly/whittenand
(03-02-2022, 05:26 PM)WhittenAnd Wrote:
(21-11-2021, 08:16 AM)401kBC Wrote: Scratched the first 2 attempts, gave it a solid mix Smile
See what I love about this mix is that the incidental noise, the breaths, the puffs, the rough edges between the notes on the low flute (my _favourite_ bit of the sound and the reason I keep going back to the instrument) got some proper love and attention. S'awesome to hear them foregrounded like this. Also epic big drums Smile
Thank you so much for the kind comment! Every track already sounded lovely so it was fun really compressing stuff down and bringing it all out. Thanks for providing the song! Smile