Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Care ITB MIX & MASTER
It was a really cool mix to do beautiful Song.

I use a CUBASE DAW with Waves, plugin alliance,  fabfilter and ikmutimedia plugin,  with a master chain to the main Out. 

Like the original mixdown I master the mix to about 7,4 integrated lufs. 

Guys ! I hope that you will enjoy this mix.

Thanks to all for listening and for suggestions. Smile

.mp3    Don\'t Care Mix& Master _4.mp3 --  (Download: 5.79 MB)

.mp3    Don\'t Care Mix& Master _5.mp3 --  (Download: 5.75 MB)

Drums, Bass and guitars sound great. I feel like I want the vocal brighter so it pokes thru but it may be because I have the vocal way to bright in my mix and that is what I am used to .
--------
Opinions are like Farts, everyone else's stinks
(13-12-2021, 08:40 PM)DctrRoss Wrote: Drums, Bass and guitars sound great. I feel like I want the vocal brighter so it pokes thru but it may be because I have the vocal way to bright in my mix and that is what I am used to .
Hi DctrRoss,
Thanks to your reply and feedback!
I add a new version of mix with brighter lead vocal and a little bit master eq revision.
Let me Know if it's right now.
Thanks 
COX
(14-12-2021, 11:08 AM)COX Wrote:
(13-12-2021, 08:40 PM)DctrRoss Wrote: Drums, Bass and guitars sound great. I feel like I want the vocal brighter so it pokes thru but it may be because I have the vocal way to bright in my mix and that is what I am used to .
Hi DctrRoss,
I add a new version of mix with brighter lead vocal and a little bit master eq revision.
Thanks 
COX
The vocal sits nicely on top now. Very good.
(14-12-2021, 10:41 PM)COX Wrote:
(14-12-2021, 10:25 PM)DctrRoss Wrote:
(14-12-2021, 11:08 AM)COX Wrote:
Hi DctrRoss,
Thanks 
COX
The vocal sits nicely on top now. Very good.
Thank you for feedback.