Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShortWave RadioBand: 'Don't Care'
hi there, thank for this song.
here is my approach,
regards

.mp3    dontcare.mp3 --  (Download: 6.48 MB)

Hey man, wow thats slammy Big Grin maybe tiny over top in the kick and drums and such but phat Smile
Hi crownoise, thanks for your comment.
You once gave me the tip to pay more attention to the 1-2 khz range. I mainly mix with headphones, so the area was always somehow more emphasized than necessary. Since then i have had the impression that my mixes sound better, with more focus on lowend. Thanks for that.
(13-11-2021, 12:04 AM)dryfat Wrote: Hi crownoise, thanks for your comment.
You once gave me the tip to pay more attention to the 1-2 khz range. I mainly mix with headphones, so the area was always somehow more emphasized than necessary. Since then i have had the impression that my mixes sound better, with more focus on lowend. Thanks for that.
Yes this one seems very balanced around that area, i really like this mix. Im just trying to find something else to improve on but honestly i like the kick being that powerfull, but to be speculative i think the kick could get just a tiny 2 db cut in 100 hz area (or maybe dynamic eq or multiband to just knock of maximum 1.5-2 db in bass so that the loudest places get a bit smoother, just think its the verses that is a bit much). Nice slammy mix this one, this song was calling for power Smile. Impressive!