Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Walker Hayes - Fancy Like] It's only a phase...
I thought the vocal was quite 'indy girl' (if that is still a thing).  If one happens to be a bit bored they might end up spending 5 minutes lining this up with the (feat. Keisha) version so they can try flipping the phase.  You never know, it might turn the Keisha verse into a kind of odd duet.....  Blush

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Hah! I wonder whether a person can turn in their grave before they're died...? If so, I reckon both of them would do at that idea. Smile
(13-11-2021, 09:00 AM)Mike Senior Wrote: Hah! I wonder whether a person can turn in their grave before they're died...? If so, I reckon both of them would do at that idea. Smile

Everything ok there Mike?

(Ooh, a Dave Audé remix has appeared!)
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(13-11-2021, 09:00 AM)Mike Senior Wrote: Hah! I wonder whether a person can turn in their grave before they're died...? If so, I reckon both of them would do at that idea. Smile

Everything ok there Mike?

(Ooh, a Dave Audé remix has appeared!)

Having slept on it, I'm still not sure what you mean by that 'turning in their grave' comment?

Cheers!