Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burial of Silence BKM Mix
My attempt at Burial of Silence. Used the original guitar amp tracks since I liked the blended sound and then simply cleaned up the diverging takes post 1:50 min. Hid the transition spots with some lofi / panning FX to make it less obvious that the breakdown-y section has a slightly different tone.

.mp3    Rebuild The Evil - Burial Of Silence - MST v01.mp3 --  (Download: 5.96 MB)

Amateur audio enthusiast.
Twitter: @bjoernkmusic
Yo bkm , i really like this mix only crit ive got is that the snare is a bit loud bring it down a bit would benefit this mix greatly as its distracting from the rest of the music also that hi hat needs to come way down imo other than that this is a fantastic mix. Cheers!
Hey latanielvss, thanks for the feedback! I agree about the hihat, I should've automated the overheads (hihat close mic was never in the mix to begin with haha). Disagree about the snare tho Tongue Cheers mate and keep it up!
Hey BKM, this mix is great!

I like where the snare sits and the sneaky transition works well too! I like your vocal distortion as well - it’s tasty and suits the track. Nice!
Thanks for the flowers Blackcapaudio! Anything I could've done better?