Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Hutcheson: 'The Psychopath'
Jack Hutcheson: 'The Psychopath'

Fun

.mp3    The Psychopath.mp3 --  (Download: 9.17 MB)

Hi buddy!

Listeting to your mix there are some things that pulls off to me, but please don't misunderstand, I'll just pass on what feels right to me!

The guitar in the intro is souding a bit harsh.

The tons in the intro sounds a bit boxy, maybe a cut in the mids?
The kick could have more clicky or bite in it, so I would appear more in the "hi end" area instead of lowmids, it could be a little cleaner as well and lower in the mix!

The overall balance between the instruments seems great!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
(06-11-2021, 08:43 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Hi buddy!

Listeting to your mix there are some things that pulls off to me, but please don't misunderstand, I'll just pass on what feels right to me!

The guitar in the intro is souding a bit harsh.

The tons in the intro sounds a bit boxy, maybe a cut in the mids?
The kick could have more clicky or bite in it, so I would appear more in the "hi end" area instead of lowmids, it could be a little cleaner as well and lower in the mix!

The overall balance between the instruments seems great!
Thanks for the feedback,yes after listening to yours i didnt like mine haha,, and your feedback is pretty much the thoughts that went through my head when listening to yours, i went harsh on the intro to be uneasy listening it is a pschopath!
After checking i realised i had the drum bus bussed to an empty bus! i left out any parallel compression because i couldnt understand why they were so loud oops, fixed and took @andreybanassi;s advice thanks again.

.mp3    The Psychopath.mp3 --  (Download: 9.31 MB)

(07-11-2021, 06:20 AM)Ys Man Wrote: After checking i realised i had the drum bus bussed to an empty bus! i left out any parallel compression because i couldnt understand why they were so loud oops, fixed and took @andreybanassi;s advice thanks again.
Hi Y's Man,
you did a good balanced mix, only a bit muddy in the lower mids.
Overall well done.
(07-11-2021, 01:59 PM)GP-Mix Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 06:20 AM)Y Wrote: After checking i realised i had the drum bus bussed to an empty bus! i left out any parallel compression because i couldnt understand why they were so loud oops, fixed and took @andreybanassi;s advice thanks again.
Hi Y's Man,
you did a good balanced mix, only a bit muddy in the lower mids.
Overall well done.
Thanks for the feedback

made some changes

.mp3    The Psychopath(1).mp3 --  (Download: 9.35 MB)