Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The Psychopath' - [Andrey Benassi Mix]
Hi guys! Good weekend for you all!

It was a relatively fast mix, extremely good sounding multitrack gets a little easier to mix, hope my mix added what the song needed to sound good, 
what do you guys think?

I've added two versions here, one starting from the beginning and the other starting from the groove, as I can't go forward or back in the Cambridge player here I think it's nice to have this option!

Cheers!

.mp3    JACK HUTCHESON - THE PSYCHOPATH V3 [FULL MIX].mp3 --  (Download: 10.8 MB)

.mp3    JACK HUTCHESON - THE PSYCHOPATH V3 [FROM THE GROOVE].mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
Just Great! not much more to say
(06-11-2021, 08:26 PM)Ys Man Wrote: Just Great! not much more to say
Thanks Buddy!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
[email protected]
Just nothing to say.
I liked what i heard.
Cheers!
Hi Andrey,
Your mix is nice balanced.
(06-11-2021, 10:26 PM)Unknow Mixer Wrote: Just nothing to say.
I liked what i heard.
Cheers!
Thanks man!
[email protected]
(07-11-2021, 02:26 PM)GP-Mix Wrote: Hi Andrey,
Your mix is nice balanced.
Thanks dude!
[email protected]
This is great to listen to. Listening to this makes me feel that I've made the strings too quite in my original mix, haha. With the strings more upfront, it makes the song sound more complete to my ears, like the strings are a part of the song rather than trying to supporting it.
The only thing I notice is that the guitar solos seem to be a bit heavy on the fx. but a great to listen to overall.
Jack Hutcheson - The Dark Triad EP
Spotify - AppleMusic  - YouTubeMusic

My Mixes
(08-11-2021, 01:32 AM)NotJack Wrote: This is great to listen to. Listening to this makes me feel that I've made the strings too quite in my original mix, haha. With the strings more upfront, it makes the song sound more complete to my ears, like the strings are a part of the song rather than trying to supporting it.
The only thing I notice is that the guitar solos seem to be a bit heavy on the fx. but a great to listen to overall.
Hi Man! I'm glad to hear that! Actually I was comparing your mix in the final stage of mine and I was wondering, who mixed this song is very good!
The string part actually I would lower it a bit, but I'm not intended to change place of things, just push things back a bit.
You're right about the effects, actually the effects were the part when I rushed in the mix, didnt give the real care to it.

Thanks!
[email protected]