Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Hutcheson - The Psychopath (MIX/MASTER)
Here's my try on this project.
Any kind of feedbacks are welcome
Cheers to all!

Edit: New V2 version. Tryin' to clean the low area

.mp3    Jack_Hutcheson_The_Psychopath_(MIX_MASTER)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 11.03 MB)

.mp3    Jack_Hutcheson_The_Psychopath_(V2)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 11.03 MB)

(05-11-2021, 08:45 PM)Unknow Mixer Wrote: Here's my try on this project.
Any kind of feedbacks are welcome
Cheers to all!
Hello Unknow Mixer! A good mix and I like the echo on the guitar intro. On my monitors the mix sounds a bit heavy around 250hz area. Anyway, well balanced mix. Cheers!
(05-11-2021, 11:06 PM)heinim Wrote: Hello Unknow Mixer! A good mix and I like the echo on the guitar intro. On my monitors the mix sounds a bit heavy around 250hz area. Anyway, well balanced mix. Cheers!
Thanx for the feedback Heinim, much appreciate it.
Cheers!
Hi Buddy! Hope you're doing great!

The low end is a bit muddy, I would try to clean things heavier if you didn't, it lacks a bit of presence, and by cleaning up it will come foward!

I think the main work in this mix is give place to everything else in the low end and it would sound great!

Cheers!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
(06-11-2021, 09:03 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Hi Buddy! Hope you're doing great!...
Thanks Andrey for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
My try on this one was to make it a bit darky/spooky,
maybe i blew it in the low area.
Anyway, I´ll kept your comments very present for futures mixes.
Cheers Pal!
This mix sounds very good, just over all to me sounds a little blurry in the low end. Seems like a few tracks are resonating energy around the low mids and lows. I really like the soft vinyl intro and outro you made on the guitar and the space you put all the tracks in, works very well. Like andrew said, some HP filtering on some of the tracks(Intro guitar is fine) would really make the mix shine, possibly some 300hz - 500hzish cuts to the bass track too. The guitar tracks have some nice tones in that 200 - 500hz range that work well with the bass. Maybe a smallQ cut around 150 - 250hz range and a sharp Hp at around 40hz to get the kick a little bit more defined in the low area. Maybe a little Sharp Q on it around 8k a few DBs to bring out some air to match the snares energy. The hi-hat has a Lovely tone. Every track especially the lead guitar tones sound very natural and big. The Snare may be slightly boxy, but i like it and It sounds like a bump somewhere around 5k ish might solve that. Anyways, Great mix hope some of this helps!
Hi Unknow Mixer,
Your mix is good overall only a bit too boxy special the drums (snare).
But else it has a good balance.
(07-11-2021, 12:42 AM)401kBC Wrote: This mix sounds very good, just over all to me sounds a little blurry in the low end...
Thanks Pal for passing by, for the review and for the advices.
Maybe i'll be back with another one.
And i'll keep your thoughts present. Cheers!
(07-11-2021, 02:17 PM)GP-Mix Wrote: Hi Unknow Mixer,
Your mix is good overall only a bit too boxy special the drums (snare).
But else it has a good balance.
Hi dude!
Thanks for the check it out. i really appreciate it
Thanks for find the work as "good", besides of that boxy sound problem.
Cheers!