Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Hands Lost - Ambitions
Hi,

Gave it a go.

Cheers!

Update: Added mix 1.0 - Rebalanced as I thought the bass was a bit too buried in the first mix.  Also removed a bit of edge.
Update: Added mix 1.1 - Removed a couple of resonances in the low mids of the guitars.

.mp3    All Hands Lost - Ambitions.mp3 --  (Download: 11.11 MB)

.mp3    All Hands Lost - Ambitions. 1.0.mp3 --  (Download: 11.11 MB)

.mp3    All Hands Lost - Ambitions. 1.1.mp3 --  (Download: 11.11 MB)

Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Added mix 1.0 - Rebalanced as I thought the bass was a bit too buried in the first mix. Also removed a bit of edge.
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(04-11-2021, 09:08 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi,

Gave it a go.

Cheers!

Update: Added mix 1.0 - Rebalanced as I thought the bass was a bit too buried in the first mix.  Also removed a bit of edge.
Hello mikej! I like this mix. Good balance and I like the vocal echo-fx.
On my monitors the guitars sounds a tiny bit heavy around 200-300hz. Anyway a good listen. Cheers!
Hi!

Many thanks for the listen! I've investigated the guitars and found a couple of resonances in the low mids that I've pulled out - does 1.1 sound better on your monitors now?

Cheers!
(06-11-2021, 02:50 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

Many thanks for the listen!  I've investigated the guitars and found a couple of resonances in the low mids that I've pulled out - does 1.1 sound better on your monitors now?

Cheers!
Hi!

Yes, this sounds very much better now!
Cheers!
Thanks for checking! Much appreciated!

Cheers!