Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Sörens Mix
Hey! I've just finished this mix and would love to get some feedback!

.mp3    Dont Care - Mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 5.79 MB)

As far as I can tell the balance sounds good to me! Good job!
Thank you!
Hi Sören!
Good balanced mix.
Sometimes I hear that all the mix is a little moved to the right.
Maybe the drums needs to be bigger and a high shelf on 3KHz at master can improve to give more power to the song.
Cheers
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
(07-11-2021, 07:34 AM)supep Wrote: Hi Sören!
Good balanced mix.
Sometimes I hear that all the mix is a little moved to the right.
Maybe the drums needs to be bigger and a high shelf on 3KHz at master can improve to give more power to the song.
Cheers
Thank you so much for your Feedback!
Hey Sören, a warm sound you got here i like that. Vocal feel a bit unprocessed and dry so it gets a flat sound vs the rest, maybe some distortion could make it more agressive to match the rest of the mix. Master could get a tiny shelfboost as mentioned before by supep and maybe some distortion/clipping/limiting to get it a tiny bit louder. Also the bass could be a tiny more upfront for me, other then that really good job Smile.
(13-11-2021, 01:31 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey Sören, a warm sound you got here i like that. Vocal feel a bit unprocessed and dry so it gets a flat sound vs the rest, maybe some distortion could make it more agressive to match the rest of the mix. Master could get a tiny shelfboost as mentioned before by supep and maybe some distortion/clipping/limiting to get it a tiny bit louder. Also the bass could be a tiny more upfront for me, other then that really good job Smile.
Thank you a lot for your feedback! After some time I also feel like the whole mix could've been a bit more exciting. I think you gave a really good analysis of the issues, thanks!
I like your mix. You went the opposite of mine and kept everything clean and dry, I over effected everything.
--------
Opinions are like Farts, everyone else's stinks