Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lead Inc: 'Way Of Life'
Lead Inc: 'Way Of Life'

.mp3    Way Of Life.mp3 --  (Download: 11.94 MB)

(24-10-2021, 07:45 AM)Ys Man Wrote: Lead Inc: 'Way Of Life'
Hi Y's Man! A pretty solid mix this one. A little small thing for me, the kick sounds a bit too boxy (around 150hz) on my monitors. Anyway a good job. Cheers!
(26-10-2021, 01:36 PM)heinim Wrote:
(24-10-2021, 07:45 AM)Y Wrote: Lead Inc: 'Way Of Life'
Hi Y's Man! A pretty solid mix this one. A little small thing for me, the kick sounds a bit too boxy (around 150hz) on my monitors. Anyway a good job. Cheers!
Thanks for the feedback it helps

Made some revisions

.mp3    Way Of Life.mp3 --  (Download: 11.99 MB)

Hi YM,
that sounds good, i like your mix (V2). Everything is audible and clean.
Only the snare is too bright for my taste, but the drums are recorded pretty brightly.
The snare needs more "oomph" for this type of music. But you can leave the mix as it is.
As I said, it's all a matter of taste.
Regards,
dryfat
(27-10-2021, 07:10 PM)dryfat Wrote: Hi YM,
that sounds good, i like your mix (V2). Everything is audible and clean.
Only the snare is too bright for my taste, but the drums are recorded pretty brightly.
The snare needs more "oomph" for this type of music. But you can leave the mix as it is.
As I said, it's all a matter of taste.
Regards,
dryfat
Thanks, yes i cant say im a huge metal fan classic rock is about as hard as i normally go maybe punk lol
Hey, it sounds very good, very solid, the only thing I notice in a little crunchy the snare, maybe the track of the snare button is a little high (I don't remember if it had a track), but that's what it sounds like to me, otherwise it seems to me very well accomplished
I AM VERY BAD WRITING IN ENGLISH, THAT'S WHY I USE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR !!!