Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Hollister Band - Eyes
My first mix on this forum, "Eyes" from the "Chad Hollister Band".
I am very curious what you think about this. Tips and/or comments are always welcome.

Thanks!

.mp3    Chad Hollister Band - Eyes.mp3 --  (Download: 10.42 MB)

(18-10-2021, 03:24 PM)Steef Wrote: My first mix on this forum, "Eyes" from the "Chad Hollister Band".
I am very curious what you think about this. Tips and/or comments are always welcome.

Thanks!
Hello Steef! You are presenting a very good mix here a nice balance and sound and a pleasant listen.
But where did you find the multi-tracks for this, I'm not able to find them in the library?

Anyway, good job. Cheers!
heinim Wrote:But where did you find the multi-tracks for this, I'm not able to find them in the library?

Good catch there Heinim, seems you are right!

I'm guessing that this is a Telefunken track and is therefore also downloadable directly from them.

I shall try and find out why it's not mentioned in the library.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(19-10-2021, 12:10 AM)heinim Wrote:
(18-10-2021, 03:24 PM)Steef Wrote: My first mix on this forum, "Eyes" from the "Chad Hollister Band".

Thanks!
Hello Steef! You are presenting a very good mix here a nice balance and sound and a pleasant listen.
But where did you find the multi-tracks for this, I'm not able to find them in the library?

Anyway, good job. Cheers!

Hi Heinim,

Thank you for your positive feedback. You are absolutely right about the multitrack. I may have downloaded it elsewhere, but saw an active topic regarding this song. If I am not allowed to post this here, please let me know from a moderator.
Hi Steef. Very well balanced, and pleased to ear! Cheers!
Auria Pro | Harrison Mixbus 32C
Hello .There're some problems(l+r balance ,frequency and panning etc...) in your mix .I made a remaster of your mix .Hope that helps .Cheers !
Hi!

Nice mix!

- Mike S has also re-added this to the library download page too.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!