Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Legend: 'Going To The Moon'_Tommy Marcinek (tjmtruth)
Angel Angel Angel
I put the angel emojis up because I really feel like I was taking a peaceful trip to the moon! Love this song! I mixed and massaged this song like it was my own, putting lots of time and work into it. LOVED doing that because this song is what's called "an ear worm" meaning it plays inside your head over and over again! I did take a few liberties with the mix/arrangement by adding some samples to the drum parts and creating some harmonies in certain sections using Ricky's voice only....came out great, I think. Anyway, I wanted this to have a nice feel without too bass-heavy (it's just enough I think), with a prominent kick (which is something I cannot live without) and an up-front vocal. Hopefully you all like it and would take the time to comment. 
Thanks,
Tom

.mp3    GoingToTheMoon_6M.mp3 --  (Download: 8.34 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
Very Polished Tommy.  Very easy on the ears and an enjoyable listen.  I love the percussive impact overall.
(16-10-2021, 08:35 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Very Polished Tommy.  Very easy on the ears and an enjoyable listen.  I love the percussive impact overall.
--------------------

Hey Dave! Thanks buddy. Much appreciated. Did you do a mix on this? There are so many mixes I just didn't have time to look at all of them. If so.....let me know.....link, etc.

Thanks again!

Tom
tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek