Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY First Attempt! :)
hey guys im new to this forum very excited to expand and grow my knowledge about mixing. this is my first try let me know what you guys think and also advice and tips will be appreciated!  Big Grin
Hi DanielAvila, wellcome to the forum.
The guitar on the left seems to have the volume too loud. You can check this by turning the volume down almost to the minimum and you can see that you hear too much guitar. In contrast, for my taste you could turn up the volume of the bass and drums a little bit. Only opinions based on my musical taste.
Auria Pro | Harrison Mixbus 32C
(18-10-2021, 11:17 PM)Patrono Music Wrote: Hi DanielAvila, wellcome to the forum.
The guitar on the left seems to have the volume too loud. You can check this by turning the volume down almost to the minimum and you can see that you hear too much guitar. In contrast, for my taste you could turn up the volume of the bass and drums a little bit. Only opinions based on my musical taste.
gotcha thank you i will revise and put the new mix up soon thank you!!
(18-10-2021, 11:17 PM)Patrono Music Wrote: Hi DanielAvila, wellcome to the forum.
gotcha thank you i will revise and put the new mix up soon thank you!!