Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SomeSkunkFunk_Christoph Stickel & Tommy Marcinek Masters
Cool Angel Big Grin
Some Skunk Funk - One of my favorites!!!!! "Mastering Challenge"
The "final mix" and  the Christoph Stickel "master" were included in the full album/mastering files provided by Marcus in the "mastering" practice project. I can't thank him enough for doing this for all of us! I liked this song so much that I wanted to master this song. So, below you will see/hear Christoph's "master" which was mastered from the "final mix" file, and I did the same, that is, I mastered the "final mix" file provided by Marcus Boeltz. In other words, I did NOT mix a multi-track file. This was only a "mastering" challenge. So, here is my offering. Hope you all like it. To even have to opportunity to put my skills to work on a project that Christoph Stickel has done is quite an honor! His credentials are top notch. Here's a bit of bio information from his site:

"To this date he [Christoph Stickel] mastered and remastered more than 4.500 records. He received multiple Platinum and Gold awards. You can regularly find records he mastered on the winners list of various awards: ICMA International Classical Music Award; Grammy Awards; Preis der deutschen Schallplattenkritik; Opus Klassik"
Tommy Marcinek

.mp3    Some Skunk Funk Christoph Stickel MASTER.mp3 --  (Download: 13.88 MB)

.mp3    SomeSkunkFunk_TommyMarcinekMaster.mp3 --  (Download: 13.87 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek