Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Mistakes Flymix
Sounds much better to me. Maybe my ears are too sensitive, because the noise track on most mixes sounds uncomfortably bright for me, but the enhanced subs and bass freqs really bop a lot harder. Good revision!
I'm grateful for comments and suggestions. Thank you for listening!
(07-03-2014, 03:49 PM)Skelpolu Wrote: Sounds better now, just a few things that need to be said:
The Delay is not in sync with the beat, it is disorienting sometimes.
Except for that, the Synth-Lead and the Piano sound like they are drowing a bit.

You certainly got a lot more sub-frequencies going on, which sounds great on subwoofers.
This might be only a mixing choice, but I personally prefer to keep some higher frequencies of the bass
audible so that people with smaller speakers can still distinguish where the bass is located at.

It sounds better than before, just some tweaks and you're off to go! Smile

hope you like...

Cheers

From Argentina

Sergio

.mp3    Human Mistakes 3333.mp3 --  (Download: 9.46 MB)

(08-03-2014, 08:49 PM)flyrecords Wrote: hope you like...

I do. Smile Like Skelpolu I love that deep bass you added to the final "human," though the thin echoes around it get cut off rather abruptly at the end; you might want to let them tail off (I like the sound of them Big Grin). Nice solid bass in this, too; that heavy "thump" of the kick is really energizing. Also love the way you panned the "noise" track back and forth in time with the beat! Nice! Big Grin
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince
Oi, sorry for the late response!
In any case, it does indeed sound better. for a more typical dnb-feeling I'd crush the snare a bit more, but after all, I provided y'all a very "Dry" snare - I tend to do that for some creative distortion by you guys. Big Grin

Alright, seems very solid now, I can't complain. I didn't analyze the track, but just from hearing it with my inaccurate speakers I have for now, I think you added a bit too much low-end. Since I am someone who does indeed want that phat low-end in there, that means something I guess. Tongue Overall it is a pretty solid track, gotta say. Smile

Cheers!