Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian C Cai Fei Hong - Never Let You Go (Damjan Dameski Mix & Master)
Hey guys,

My name is Damjan and, I'm a mix and mastering engineer from Skopje, Macedonia.

Here is my mix of Brian C Cai Fei Hong - Never Let You Go.

I would love to hear your opinion on this one!

.mp3    Brian C Cai Fei Hong - Never Let You Go (Damjan Dameski Mix & Master).mp3 --  (Download: 6.96 MB)

Good job! Best mix from the ones posted here so far. I like the sense of space and clarity. Although some elements like guitar imho need heavier processing to be more exciting, now they sound 'safe', with little energy.
Curious what's your mastering chain. Cheers o/
Hi.Damjan.I made a remaster for your mix.Listen and feedback me .
(20-09-2021, 11:18 PM)MakeMixingGreatAgain Wrote: Good job! Best mix from the ones posted here so far. I like the sense of space and clarity. Although some elements like guitar imho need heavier processing to be more exciting, now they sound 'safe', with little energy.
Curious what's your mastering chain. Cheers o/

Thank you for the feedback! 

I did not overcompress the guitars, because I wanted to create a deeper sound on the intro. Probably you can go as you said, but it's a question of taste here. 

For the mastering, I used a combination of Izotope Ozone 9 and Ozone 5.
(21-09-2021, 12:05 AM)Mammy Wrote: Hi.Damjan.I made a remaster for your mix.Listen and feedback me .

Hey, It's sounded a litlle bit overcompressed, but that's probably because you did mastering on my master track and it's Mp3 too. 

Feel free to DM your email to send you the mix (without mastering), so you could do the master. 
Well done, nice and open!