Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RickyLegend Comet
First Mix not quite happy yet
(13-09-2021, 07:20 AM)Ys Man Wrote: First Mix not quite happy yet
Hi Y's Man! I think you got a good mix here. Maybe for me the bass is a tiny bit too loud at least on my listening environment. Anyway, good job! Big Grin
Hey Y's man, many instruments need 2 come up. guitars are almost unaudible.
(13-09-2021, 09:18 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey Y's man, many instruments need 2 come up. guitars are almost unaudible.
I appreciate the feedback mate but which guitars do you mean? gtr1 is low and being used in a more atmospheric way and the others are clearly there in the 3 sources i have to reference, what are you listening on?
Revised a little

.mp3    Practise Mix Master 4.mp3 --  (Download: 4.86 MB)

In my opinion, Lead vox needs to glue better with the instrumental part. It needs an ambient or space to stay in. Keep attention to the digital and true peaks. They're over 0dbFS.
Good mix overall. Keep goin'!
(15-09-2021, 03:07 PM)Alex Tomas Wrote: In my opinion, Lead vox needs to glue better with the instrumental part. It needs an ambient or space to stay in. Keep attention to the digital and true peaks. They're over 0dbFS.
Good mix overall. Keep goin'!
Thanks, im not happy with it tbh, the actual mix is at -6 this was just a hard limit for listening purpose which is probably a bad idea