Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why don´t you stay- Analog mix
Had to try this one! 
Please tell me what you like and don't like!
/AD

.mp3    why wont u mix 1 mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 11.75 MB)

(23-08-2021, 12:04 PM)Analog Dude Wrote: Had to try this one! 
Please tell me what you like and don't like!
/AD
Hi Analogdude.I listened your mix .I share my mix with you .Listen and compare them.
Hi Mammy, thanks for the reply!
Our mixes are very different.
Yours: Very dry. Drums and bass more upfront, maybe to much snare and bass. Overheads low mixed witch gives a very focused sound. Much low end, low mids left in different sounds will make it sound muddy on crappy systems. Warm and nice sounding.

Mine: Natural sounding drums. Lots of cutting in low end, low mids lets everything get heard. Big reverb, low mixed, delay on some stuff. Some issues: lead a little mid forward, drums panning of, som leveling…
Old school, boring mix?

Your oppinion?

Edit:
I want to encourage everyone to ad coments an critique, that would be a great learning experience, at least for me. Im here to learn, not compete.
(23-08-2021, 02:05 PM)Analog Dude Wrote: Hi Mammy, thanks for the reply!
Our mixes are very different.
Yours: Very dry. Drums and bass more upfront, maybe to much snare and bass. Overheads low mixed witch gives a very focused sound. Much low end, low mids left in different sounds will make it sound muddy on crappy systems. Warm and nice sounding.

Mine: Natural sounding drums. Lots of cutting in low end, low mids lets everything get heard. Big reverb, low mixed, delay on some stuff. Some issues: lead a little mid forward, drums panning of, som leveling…
Old school, boring mix?

Your oppinion?

Edit:
I want to encourage everyone to ad coments an critique, that would be a great learning experience, at least for me. Im here to learn, not compete.
Thank you Analog Dude.Yes you're right my mix is more dry .Your kick and snare is very low.You can raise them a little.Your mix is not boring It is good .Vocal could be more wider.Finally everbody usually does not make comments.Same people make comment to the same people here.