Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian C Cai Fei Hong - Never Let You Go
My mix
New one

.mp3    Brian C Cai Fei Hong - Never Let You Go (Mp3).mp3 --  (Download: 7.06 MB)

.mp3    Brian C Cai Fei Hong - Never Let You Go (Mp3 2).mp3 --  (Download: 7.06 MB)

(17-08-2021, 03:21 PM)tete Wrote: My mix
Hi Tete .Your L+R is unbalanced.R is more weigter than L.Mid area was so wide and loud .I made a remastered version of your mix .Feedback me maybe you're right.My version is not loud as yours.
May be, I just installed a new mixer right now and I am very lost with the sound. But in your mix it sounds digital.
Thank you anyway
Nice vocal. the thing for me in the chorus is that voice fx takes the lead when the vocal is not present.. in your mix this vocal fx which should carry the melody in the song is very low and behind that pad, bass, and snare.. this should come more forward maybe less bass to let the rest of the music come a bit more forward.

other than that this is sounding pretty good. Cool mix.
Thanks for the comments Shul, I just installed an SSL Six and the sound of my previous mixer is so different that I am completely lost with the sound.
All comments will be for me.
I like it, nice bass and high end, i would like a bit more meat in between though.
Thanks for the comments, there is a new mix