Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heather Jane - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Heather Jane MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.48 MB)

I like how you dealt with the low battery on my active pickups for the clean guitar. It wasn't until after I rendered it and got it distributed that I realized what the problem was.

Overall, this mix is pretty good! Better than what I did, that's for sure, but I feel that the lead guitar is too "in front," so to speak. The heavy reverb was on purpose so it sounded like it was kinda out of place.
(12-07-2021, 03:23 AM)crissmichaels Wrote: I like how you dealt with the low battery on my active pickups for the clean guitar. It wasn't until after I rendered it and got it distributed that I realized what the problem was.

Overall, this mix is pretty good! Better than what I did, that's for sure, but I feel that the lead guitar is too "in front," so to speak. The heavy reverb was on purpose so it sounded like it was kinda out of place.
Thanks for your feedback.
Yeah you´re right. Lead guitar was too much in front. I listened yesterday in my earphones and got it.
Now I think it is better..... Smile

Cheers