Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Joy - Nearly There Mix
The sound of this song is wonderful!

I took this mix to mix because since it doesn´t have many elements, I need to fill in the best possible way.

I´de be grateful if you could comment on the mix. 

Thanks and hugs from Brazil.

.mp3    Jesse Joy - Nearly There Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.17 MB)

(07-07-2021, 04:40 PM)Maria Fernanda Pereira Wrote: The sound of this song is wonderful!

I took this mix to mix because since it doesn´t have many elements, I need to fill in the best possible way.

I´de be grateful if you could comment on the mix. 

Thanks and hugs from Brazil.

Hi!

You've posted your mix in the mastering section. It's an easy mistake to make. You might get more views and comments if you repost in the mixing section of the forum. If you repost this in the mixing forum, let me know and I'll repost my critque there.

Very nice mix! I like this one a lot, especially the panning choices. I think it works well. Great balance between the vocal and guitar. You really brought out the texture of the Cello bow on the strings. I like the drums too. Only point for me is that I feel the Cello sometimes gets in the way of the vocal. I don't know if a little volume automation, eq, or perhaps a little sidechaining might help just move it out of the way there a little? Great job.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!