Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRUKS - TVOI DELA VOVA - (Diego Sandon Mix)
Hola amigos, aquí les comparto esta hermosa canción mezclada en Cubase, aunque no estoy acostumbrado a mezclar en este Daw creo que logré hacer una buena mezcla. Espero sus opiniones y consejos. ¡¡¡Saludos a todos !!!

.mp3    BRUKS - KAK TVOI DELA VOVA - Diego Sandon.mp3 --  (Download: 11.64 MB)

.mp3    2 BRUKS - KAK TVOI DELA VOVA - Diego Sandon Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 11.64 MB)

I like it Diego.  Love the energy and width.  Great clarity and space around your vocal.  I love guitars but the left side could come down a little, especially while the vocal is present.  Otherwise a great pass.  Well Done.
(26-07-2021, 11:58 AM)Dangerous Wrote: I like it Diego.  Love the energy and width.  Great clarity and space around your vocal.  I love guitars but the left side could come down a little, especially while the vocal is present.  Otherwise a great pass.  Well Done.
DANGEROUS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT, VERY GOOD OBSERVATION, THE TRUTH I WAS GOING OVER THE AUTOMATION OF THE GUITAR ON THE LEFT SIDE. NOW I UPLOADED A NEW MIX BY DOWNLOADING 2 Db IN THE PARTS WHERE THE VOICE APPEARS. AND IN THE PASS I ADDED A LITTLE SUB BASS TO THE BASS AND THE KICK OF THE BASS DRUM. A HUG AND I HOPE IT IS YOUR PLEASURE !!