Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RebuildTheEvil_BurialOfSilence_mix,mastered_by_Eric
Thanks!!

.mp3    RebuildTheEvil_BurialOfSilence_Mastered_0620_0008.mp3 --  (Download: 5.14 MB)

Hey Eric DJ Shin! Good mix!

There’s a weird thing partway through the first riff where the tone changes and it sounds more scooped - I’m sure that’s the intended tone and it sounds good once it happens but it transitions in a weird place and threw me off a bit. 

Also the tails of your toms are hanging on too long - if they’re triggered maybe turn the release down on your plugin or put a gate on them to cut the tail off so they just punch out rather than hang.

Guitar and bass gel together real nice once that tone changes though, good job! 
(23-03-2022, 09:42 PM)Blackcapaudio Wrote: Hey Eric DJ Shin! Good mix!

There’s a weird thing partway through the first riff where the tone changes and it sounds more scooped - I’m sure that’s the intended tone and it sounds good once it happens but it transitions in a weird place and threw me off a bit. 

Also the tails of your toms are hanging on too long - if they’re triggered maybe turn the release down on your plugin or put a gate on them to cut the tail off so they just punch out rather than hang.

Guitar and bass gel together real nice once that tone changes though, good job! 
Thank You for the advice!! Smile
(19-06-2021, 04:11 PM)Eric DJ Shin Wrote: Thanks!!
HI, I like the mix great work, the only thing that seems out of tune is the toms, you have 4 rhythm guitars recorded could be a little louder and wider to fill and give more power to the rhythm. in general I like.
(26-04-2022, 10:19 PM)ROCKLOUD Wrote:
(19-06-2021, 04:11 PM)Eric DJ Shin Wrote: Thanks!!
HI, I like the mix great work, the only thing that seems out of tune is the toms, you have 4 rhythm guitars recorded could be a little louder and wider to fill and give more power to the rhythm. in general I like.
Thank you for the advice! Smile