Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guarda - Nuvole ( analog mix & master)
Hi everyone...!!!
can you listen my work...? Smile
I need your opinion, because i change my mixing setup and with is one of first experiment with my new analog channel strip. For mastering i use my ITB chain... Smile

Let me know what you think about..!!

.mp3    GUARNA NUVOLE MASTER V1.1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.43 MB)

Hi!

Interesting stuff!

Do you process each individual track one by one through the analog strip, or do you do kind of stem mixing?

I feel you could maybe take a just little edge off the top and add a little more bass perhaps? Saying that, I kind of felt similar about the library mix, so it could just be me! Vocals could be a little more upfront and present thoughout - I feel they get a little overpowered by the guitars at times, for example around the 1 minute mark. Maybe could do with a touch of extra width on the master perhaps too?

Good otherwise I think.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(17-06-2021, 03:21 PM)red86549 Wrote: Hi everyone...!!!...
Hello Red! Good job pal!. For me it's surprising that you change the full concept of the track, moving it from electronic to a pop/ballad song. Don't get me wrong i applaud this. Smile  and those extra FX's adds an interesting flavor.
(17-06-2021, 07:35 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

Interesting stuff! 

Do you process each individual track one by one through the analog strip, or do you do kind of stem mixing?

I feel you could maybe take a just little edge off the top and add a little more bass perhaps?  Maybe could do with a touch of extra width on the master perhaps too?

Thanks for your comment... 

1) I do a kind of stem mixing, because i think this made a more glue on the sound... but i'm doing experiments, so at the moment it's my idea but in future i've to take different way for looking if there's something better to do... Smile
2) Yes, i've to try to give more presence at the kick low end... i'm "scared" about mobile phones and portable speaker... if you push a little more you can risk to lose bass on this range of listeners
3) I try to open more the stereo imaging...! Smile

Thanks...!!!
(17-06-2021, 08:36 PM)Unknow Mixer Wrote:
(17-06-2021, 03:21 PM)red86549 Wrote: Hi everyone...!!!...
Hello Red! Good job pal!. For me it's surprising that you change the full concept of the track, moving it from electronic to a pop/ballad song. Don't get me wrong i applaud this. Smile  and those extra FX's adds an interesting flavor.

Thanks a lot...! 

Yes in this track i try to made an intimate atmosphere, because this is a "love song".... I'm very glad you like it...! Smile