Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guarna - Nuvole
Thanks for the listen. Hope you like what you hear Smile

Went back and a couple of bongs later I got the mix a little bit wider

.mp3    Guarna-Nuvole-sonictramp.mp3 --  (Download: 8.36 MB)

.mp3    Guarna-Nuvole-sonictramp_1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.13 MB)

Smooth mix sonic i like the softer vibe. Master have some dynamics left to get squashed for my taste but not necessary I think.
Thanks for taking the time to comment crownoise. Yeah, I think I could do a bit more on the master bus, but, man, I was scared, and I was happy with what I got Smile. I went for the softer sound bc I thought the melodies sounded 'romantic,' though I only understood a couple words, it seemed befitting. Thanks, man.
ye no worries mate Smile I know the feeling, better to keep what you got then to destroy it. I like the second one better for the mastering but first one was a tiny more viby sort of, had a more melow feel to it. But i think i'd go for the second one still though but thats my taste.
ye no worries mate Smile I know the feeling, better to keep what you got then to destroy it. I like the second one better for the mastering but first one was a tiny more viby sort of, had a more melow feel to it. But i think i'd go for the second one still though but thats my taste.